Sertraline 50mg is utilized to treat melancholy. It might likewise be utilized to treat fanatical enthusiastic problem, alarm issue, post-injury stress, premenstrual dysphoric issue (PMDD) or social nervousness.
Sertraline 50mg might be utilized for different purposes; ask your medical care supplier or drug specialist in the event that you have questions.
How might I utilize Sertraline 50mg?
Take Sertraline 50mgby mouth with a glass of water. Follow the headings on the remedy mark. You can take it with or without food. Take your medication at ordinary spans. Try not to take your medication more frequently than coordinated. Try not to quit taking this medication abruptly besides upon the counsel of your primary care physician. Halting this medication excessively fast may cause genuine results or your condition may deteriorate.
An extraordinary MedGuide will be given to you by the drug specialist with every medicine and top off. Make certain to peruse this data cautiously each time.
Converse with your pediatrician in regards to the utilization of this medication in youngsters. While this medication might be recommended for kids as youthful as 7 years for chose conditions, insurances do matter.
Overdosage: On the off chance that you think you have taken a lot of this medication contact a toxic substance control focus or trauma center on the double.
NOTE: This medication is just for you. Try not to impart this medication to other people.
What may interface with this medication?
Try not to take this medication with any of the accompanying drugs:
• MAOIs like Carbex, Eldepryl, Marplan, Nardil, and Parnate
• methylene blue (infused into a vein)
Sertraline 50mg may likewise associate with the accompanying meds:
• aspirin and aspirin• like meds
• certain prescriptions for gloom, nervousness, or maniacal unsettling influences
• certain meds for contagious diseases like ketoconazole, fluconazole, posaconazole, and itraconazole
• certain prescriptions for sporadic heart beat like flecainide, quinidine, propafenone
• certain prescriptions for headache migraines like almotriptan, eletriptan, frovatriptan, naratriptan, rizatriptan, sumatriptan, zolmitriptan
• certain medications for rest
• certain medications for seizures like carbamazepine, valproic corrosive, phenytoin
• certain medications that treat or forestall blood clusters like warfarin, enoxaparin, dalteparin
• NSAIDs, prescriptions for agony and aggravation, similar to ibuprofen or naproxen
• other prescriptions that draw out the QT stretch (cause a strange heart beat)
• supplements like St. John’s wort, kava, valerian
This rundown may not depict every single imaginable collaboration. Give your medical services supplier a rundown of the relative multitude of medications, spices, non-professionally prescribed medications, or dietary enhancements you use. Additionally advise them in the event that you smoke, drink liquor, or utilize unlawful medications. A few things may cooperate with your medication.
What would it be advisable for me to look for while utilizing Sertraline 50mg?
Tell your primary care physician if your manifestations don’t beat that or on the off chance that they deteriorate. Visit your PCP or medical care proficient for customary minds your advancement. Since it might require a little while to see the full impacts of this medication, it is essential to proceed with your treatment as recommended by your PCP.
Patients and their families should look out for new or deteriorating musings of self destruction or discouragement. Additionally keep an eye out for unexpected changes in emotions, for example, feeling on edge, upset, panicky, bad tempered, antagonistic, forceful, imprudent, seriously fretful, excessively energized and hyperactive, or not having the option to rest. On the off chance that this occurs, particularly toward the start of treatment or after an adjustment in portion, call your medical care proficient.
You may get sluggish or mixed up. Try not to drive, use apparatus, or do whatever needs mental sharpness until you realize how this medication influences you. Try not to stand or sit up rapidly, particularly on the off chance that you are a more seasoned patient. This diminishes the danger of woozy or blacking out spells. Liquor may meddle with the impact of this medication. Maintain a strategic distance from mixed beverages.
Your mouth may get dry. Biting sugarless gum or sucking hard sweets, and drinking a lot of water may help. Contact your primary care physician if the issue doesn’t disappear or is serious.
Imagine a scenario in which I miss a portion.
In the event that you miss a portion, accept it when you can. In the event that it is nearly an ideal opportunity for your next portion, take just that portion. Try not to take twofold or additional portions.
What results may I notice from getting this medication?
Results that you should answer to your primary care physician or medical services proficient as quickly as time permits:
• allergic responses like skin rash, tingling or hives, growing of the face, lips, or tongue
• black, delay stools
• changes in vision
• elevated disposition, diminished requirement for rest, hustling musings, hasty conduct
• eye torment
• fast, sporadic heartbeat
• feeling weak or dizzy, falls
• feeling fomented, furious, or fractious
• hallucination, loss of contact with the real world
• loss of equilibrium or coordination
• loss of memory
• painful or delayed erections
• restlessness, pacing, powerlessness to keep still
• stiff muscles
• suicidal considerations or other mind-set changes
• trouble dozing
• unusual draining or wounding
• unusually feeble or tired
Results that normally don’t need clinical consideration (report to your primary care physician or medical services proficient in the event that they proceed or are irksome):
• change in craving or weight
• change in sex drive or execution
• increased perspiring
• indigestion, queasiness
Where would it be a good idea for me to keep my medication?
Keep out of the span of kids.
Store at room temperature somewhere in the range of 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Discard any unused medication after the lapse date.